<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Sunday, July 22, 2007
-Untitled-

HECTIC DAY!

I woke up at 5am to send my mom off at the airport. She's sent to China for a meeting over a weekend, but still she didn't manage to miss my Parent-meet-tutor thing. and I think I'm doomed for sure. Heard that those with 15 points and below will have to see the PRINCIPAL. argh!

After mass, Nick and I had a hard time choosing the 3 songs for the opening dinner. And the others aren't really cooperating lah. So yeah, I can't depend on them to find the songs.

Chiong to Bukit Batok for piano lesson. I'm super thankful to have such a GREAT teacher who's understanding. I told her I may not be able to practise as often as the past cos of the increasing stress on H1 and stupid remedials to such late hours. I was expecting her to tell me to find time to practise; instead she said it's okay cos what matters is quality practice rather than quantity time spent wasting. I really love her. (:

On the way back, there's this fat man who stepped on my right feet unintentionally on the MRT. I nearly yelled in pain cos I was wearing slippers and the place he stepped on was exactly the spot I sprained 3 times consecutive. and he didn't even say SORRY lah.

I'm taking a short break now. And I realised that I still have many things not completed.
#1. GP comprehension and the AQ
#2. Maths tutorial 8.2
#3. Physics tutorial
#4. Chem TYS questions
#5. Go NLB to retrieve my Josephine Baker book

I handed my mom the Parent-meet-Tutor reply slip yesterday and she was looking rather upset when she told me that my results were simply terrible. Like SUU,D. I MUST WORK HARD FOR H1! and by the way, I just saw the email from Alvin Toh saying that he will start MATHS REMEDIAL this week.

Haix. Life is getting depressing.
It's time to get a life/ alive.

In this world there's real and make belief,
and this seems real to me.


♥ you're a gem;