![]() |
|
CECILIA!
Yubin! Zuhui XXX! Kathy Valencia Jasmine Yang Ping NHGZ! Xiao Wei Jasmine Alfred Desmond Rossellini Zhi Wen Serene Yawen Belinda Damien RANDOM SCRIBBLINGS DOMOKUN CLIQUE BLOG Elizabeth Yiqi Shinni Janice George Joel Tzetian PeiZhi Chan Xi Jo Khoo Kenny Lois Jeriel Sharon Shaun Melissa Lin Yi SACO! Vincent Pinhua Chintow Huimin Jordan Chee Yae Aaron Vanessa Delia Victoria Jason Gresilda Daryl Judy Zhou Ding Wei Felicia Chin NAT HO! Joanne Peh Shawn Pei Fen Diya
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
|
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Breaking Free
I decided to cancel my Hiatus status.
Cos of this sudden urge to blog (: Recently my world's in a terrible mess. A serious lack of time management. Facing pressures from many people. Many expectations of me to be met. Suffering from Fatigue. and of course, being sleep deprived. I've been behaving in a weird manner. and doing many things out of my expectation. I think i'm schizophrenic. Try defining the word yourself. (: And also, to all that are falling sick: Take care and get well soon! Poor Janice. But anyway, today had been quite a happy day. The soccer game during PE made many jokes. Maths lesson was less serious but i felt that i'd benefited more. We had a small picnic with biscuits and tuna! and during Maths lecture, I did something really stupid. "to the left, to the left.." (insider joke, HEHE) CO practice was productive. hurhur. I couldnt believe i could sight-read pipa's score. though one of the notes was quite off-key. and I need to say this. MR LOW PRAISED ME TWICE! *beams* shuang dao~ He totally made my day. :D Not to forget. MY SISTER IS AWAY AT BOARDING SCHOOL! TEEHEEHEE. peace at last. But i'm not really enjoying every moment of it. Cos my mom has her full attention on my work. and she really stresses me out. I'm suppose to be doing some tutorials now. But I left my file in CO room! This gave me a chance to cancel the hiatus :D So I decided to read some articles online to prepare for reading quiz. I'm so dead lah; with zero knowledge of what is going on. and the archives only have 7 days history. ZOMG. By the way, I'm going broke from all the expenses. I didn't know it's so costly to be a student. So if you want to render help to me, please call the Donation Hotline 1900-xxx-xxxx and make your donation to CINDY'S FUND. Any amount is appreciated. (: HAHA. sorry i'm being random :D and being a treasurer for 4 years, I think it's tough being a loanshark. Oh. Let me share with you a couplet I thought of: All alone, She reduces to stone. That's just me. :D |