<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Tiring day.

Today's kind of cute and weird.

Firstly. I woke up in a YOGA position.
thanks to the funny radio joke and the pile of hmk.
and I was having numb jelly legs in the morning.
such a hard time climbing down the stairs. LOL.

Okay. PE lesson - one of the simplest and most tiring.
It began with a weird ACES DAY dance.
We couldnt catch the steps lah.
and I think it's a pretty weird dance.
Then 2nd part was GAMES.
Guess what we did? Catching and Ice & Melt.
ZOMG. super tiring.
Mr Ng says he love kampong games.
HURHURHUR :D

Chem lect.
The lecturer called CINDY from another class to answer question.
I nearly had a shock in my stoning-sleeping mode.
Wahaha. I realised only our surnames are different.
I found a counterpart (:
she's from S13 i think.

Then comes THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY.
our CHWEE KUEY JOURNEY.
Mission failed though we ate alot of other things.
Let's plan more of such journeys.
and anyways I havent ate chwee kueys for a long time.
I'M CRAVING FOR IT.
(i know i'm a pig xD)

Back to school - Maths Make-up Lecture.
Janice was drunk from eating champagne chocs.
HAHAHAHA. DRUNK LITTLE KID.
she was nearly sleeping in the lecture.

to Janice:
Next time you should eat this kind of chocs before sleep.
Or when you feel like eating in school, SHARE HALF WITH ME!
then there'll be 2 drunk kids. TEEHEEHEE LOL.

and oh yes. that lecturer is a vacuum cleaner.
A thorough lack of compassion for a student who drops her hp.
and I don't see why she should tell me off when i explain my behaviour.
She's one of the ultimate vacuum cleaner.
WORSE THAN ELECTROLUX.
(read your term 2 GP handout to see why)

Random updates:
1. My phone has 3 more scratches from the fall today :(
2. I'm becoming more like a kid BECAUSE OF JANICE.
HAHA. back to childhood days of skipping and hopping around.
3. I didn't study anything today. please nag at me. :D


sometimes I think I see you,
the next second you're gone.
from the very minute
when I lost your name in my sms list,
I know you're gone
forever.