<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Sunday, September 02, 2007
Back from camp!

HELLO (:
I'M BACK FROM CHURCH CAMP!
i miss my comp so much.

this is a weekend where i cried so much in my entire life.
i want to thank my parents as well as say sorry to them.
I LOVE YOU MOMMY & DADDY.
also, i just want to say that i will learn to love my sister more.
and i prayed a lot for all those in pain, suffering and stress.

I'm proud of myself frying 30 omelettes for the other participants!
but i'm TERRIBLY SLEEP DEPRIVED!
with panda eyes and heavy eyebags.

Kudos for my younger friends that i've made.
I LOVE YOU ALL! :D

now need to chiong EOM.
but i cant find the right article to use.

God, please grant me strength to tide through the difficulties of life.
Thank you for being our guiding light always.
Bless all my brothers and sisters that they remain in good health,
in cheerful circumstance and to be less stressed.
In Your name, I sincerely pray.
Amen.