<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Monday, October 22, 2007
Updates :D

I haven't been updating recently.
Life's been busy with PW, PW and more PW.
Then comes a serious lack of sleep,
an over dosage of coffee,
to add on to a busy schedule.

[no. 1]
Movie outing with Janice, Shinni and Val.
we finished the nachos before stepping into the hall.
totally pigging out with the platter of CHEESE :D
Watched Mr. Woodcock.
the show is short and retarded.
87 minutes of not-funny comedy.
Still, it's the company that makes it worthwhile.

then teatime at Yoshinoya.
Played Bridge. Laughed loud and unglam.
I think we are a great disturbance to others mugging.
Val was the joke of the day.
TREE TRUNK. *faints*
i nearly died laughing again.

Too bad that Janice's Da-jie cant come in time.
Our attempt to matchmake him and val failed.
We shall try again next time.
Soon Val will become her DA JIE FU! lol.

[no. 2]
I've been promoted!
To my surprise.
But i don't think i deserve to be anyway.
On another note,
I was upset that 3 of my classmates may leave us.
I wanted very badly for the whole of 07S22 to progress tgt.
Parting is such a painful experience.

[no. 3]
those supposed PW days.
We ended up watching VCD.
Corner with love and Secret. LOL.
We did work in the end okay.
In my attempt to pull the word count for WR,
i was thinking hard of useful rubbish to put in.
and it took me 4 hours plus to get to 2512 words.
This is the exact feeling of retardness.
But this is exactly Project Work - retarded.

[no. 4]
I made my mom worry for me unintentionally.
Due to some miscommunication error.
She waited 1 and a half hour for me after CO.
when I was already home.
and instead of scolding me,
she was so afraid that something will happen to me.
I'm sorry mom.

[no. 5]
Saturday's piano lesson made me feel very bad.
Due to a serious lack of sleep,
i switched off my alarm clock when it rang.
and DANG. i was late for piano lesson.
my lesson was suppose to be at 9.30.
but i woke up at 10.20 when my hp fell due to vibration.
teacher called me so many times.
I was feeling so guilty.
I'm sorry, teacher.
and i want to thank wang xuan for switching lessons with me.
Eternally grateful :D

So lesson at 11.45.
I couldnt play well at all.
Due to a lack of concentration.
Due to my lack of talent.
Due to my long-termed bad habits.
Due to a lack of practice.
I couldnt play aciacatura.
Neither could I inject the dynamics.

I'm talking to my last fingers everday,
hoping that it'll grow taller overnight.
that's impossible, i know. LOL.

[no. 6]
Church's Reopening Dinner.
Performance is super funny.
i was sneezing so badly on stage.
and i swear i won't sing in the mic on stage again.
still, everything went smoothly.
and i'm thankful to all who has contributed.

[no. 7]
OP Dry Run 1 today.
we wasted so much time getting the right location.
and to be honest,
i wasnt prepared for presentation.
Quite obvious, isn't it?
Our OP definitely has much room for improvement!
JIAYOU TEAMMATES!
Unofficial PW Day at my house tmr.
All ponning school for a GOOD CAUSE :D
Team + George coming at 9.
I'd better wake up in time.
Three alarms needed.
We shall all work hard yea!

[no. 8]
I discovered a conspiracy online.
Two of my best buddies..
How dare them to keep it low profile.
I'm just quick to sense these happenings.
tsktsk. i feel so happy for them (:
Such a sweet sweet thing.
How amazing.
________________________

I think this is my longest post ever.
Finally updated. (: