<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Saturday, March 15, 2008
mugging ):

Really can't bring myself down to concentrate and do serious mugging.
there are still many inconsistencies in my study plan ,
especially for Chem and maths.

Maths is especially worrying,
cos the basic calculus was my careless points,
the applications of calculus are my death spots.
Now with (the stupid topic) vectors inclusive,
life with maths is getting miserable.
To worsen the impact comes Complex Numbers,
of which i havent touch a single question on its tutorial.
I guess i would have to apologise to Mr Toh before hand,
cos i have this feeling that my maths results might be a letdown.

For Chem, it's slightly better.
though the reactions in organic chem comes to my mind occasionally,
it is still quite scary when i give the terribly wrong answers in my attempt to do qns.
for kinetics, i still don't get the initial rate method mr chong was talking about.
and the answers for his revision exercise cannot be located!
HAIZ. SUAN LE BA.
I SHALL DEPEND ON MYSELF.

ECONS> i don't how to start seriously!
maybe just familiarise with the different graphs.
and learn how to talk crap to answer qn.

Physics - I HAVENT STARTED!
but i must not disappoint roland.
He has put in much blood and sweat for our tutorial ans.
HAHAHA maybe i'll chiong on wed.
should be able to ba.

____

on a happier note, I BOUGHT MY PHONE!
K850i luminous green.
not exactly a preetty one.
but it's definitely special (:
HAHAHA. and it's quite big too.
But the camera functions sure outweigh its appearance.
HOHOHO. and i found some games for it.
Say that i'm pro please.
i still OWN Tom and Jerry despite using such small keypad buttons to play!
*applauses*

OKAY.
Enough for now.
Back to serious mugging.
and I mean REALLY SERIOUS.