<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Thursday, June 05, 2008
Koizora <3

Studying hasn't been much productive at home.
It's usually snacking, sleeping, computer, drama, piano.
Almost similar to a life of a pig, I have to agree..


anyways, I'm very touched by Koizora.
(FYI, it's a Jap movie a.k.a. Sky of Love)
and I was crying quite unstoppably,
of which I myself found it quite hysterical.


Here's a translation of the theme song of Koizora
(Heavenly Days - Aragaki Yui):


I turn off the time to wake up before the alarm clock re-sounds
I don't know why but I can already remember you
I wonder if, before I know it, I'll forget
even the miracle of being able to meet you for one hundred minutes
Will I end up forgetting even that I've forgotten?

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again,
I'm locking up those days that are still a bit warm

Tired of walking, I sat down and was at a loss, if you were with me
We could have talked about something like our unbearable dream's fate
I couldn't say it by the ticket barrier, I wanted to say
That I feel "Thank you" are maybe words
much sadder than "goodbye"

Heavenly days, I wonder if I could smile properly
At the scene of our last kiss, I couldn't even
grasp your shivering hands, not even my tears fell,
Now that it's too late, they overflow when I'm alone

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again
Even if I stretch out my hands, you're not here anymore
I'll walk on under a new light


on a side note,
I found Narnia Prince Caspian Soundtrack!
HOHOHO it's super nice (:


ahh
I love soundtracks,
don't you? :D


1/4 of this week is spent on travelling around,
to lessons, classes blahh;
1/2 on hibernation (which I have to admit it's too excessive),
whereby alarm clocks proved to be redundant in my case.
Probably only 1/8 of the week is on mugging,
and that's enough a reason to hang me. ACKS.


I have discovered that my neighbour next next door has a golden retriever!
and it's not my own discovery okay.
I never knew it until Tingyu told me around 3 hours ago.
and oh yes.


Kaki and I are going T3 on FRIDAY!
YAYNESS! I love the airport (:
To study of course!
Daddy was still saying that I won't study there.


(p.s. janice, if you're reading this,
PLEASE STOP ME AT ALL COST
if our study trip turns into my food expedition!)


By the way,
Congratulate me for being officially nocturnal.
just by looking at the time i'm posting this.



indeed, quite terribly.