![]() |
|
CECILIA!
Yubin! Zuhui XXX! Kathy Valencia Jasmine Yang Ping NHGZ! Xiao Wei Jasmine Alfred Desmond Rossellini Zhi Wen Serene Yawen Belinda Damien RANDOM SCRIBBLINGS DOMOKUN CLIQUE BLOG Elizabeth Yiqi Shinni Janice George Joel Tzetian PeiZhi Chan Xi Jo Khoo Kenny Lois Jeriel Sharon Shaun Melissa Lin Yi SACO! Vincent Pinhua Chintow Huimin Jordan Chee Yae Aaron Vanessa Delia Victoria Jason Gresilda Daryl Judy Zhou Ding Wei Felicia Chin NAT HO! Joanne Peh Shawn Pei Fen Diya
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
|
Monday, June 30, 2008
POST-BT2
BT2 IS FINALLY OVER!
AND I'M SERIOUSLY HAPPY FOR THE SHORT-LIVED FREEDOM! :D BUT.. the fun will wait. Me, being a good friend, will wait for my beloved kaki to finish her paper on wed before we go ahead to K all the way! :D meanwhile, PIANO PIANO PIANO! I've drawn up a schedule for piano practising. Morning (if at home) - 2 hours Afternoon - 1 to 1.5 hour Night - 1 hour My scales are terribly and shockingly terrible. and all I have is these 4 days to redeem myself. AHHHH. on a side note, i'm forced to attend CO today. super duper unwillingly. it took away my day to watch movie with eliz and joel. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( hahaha and one funny thing. we saw a frog thing in a shop which resembles kenbin. and we kept laughing and laughing. no offence lah. it's cute okay :D oh yes. i would like to complain. The very person who destroys the joy after BT2. It has been bottling within me for such a long time already. * DISCLAIMER: the text below contains contents of displeasure. This is just a personal point of view of someone who is atrociously ridiculous. I DETEST DINOSAUR. THAT DISGUSTING INHUMANE AND MEAN CREATURE. 1. She made J2s return for practice today, at unearthly hours of 6-9 pm, even when it should be our break after days of exams. Though she excused those who have papers on tmr, she coerced those who still have paper on wed to come back. 2. Conductor brought in 2 of his sec sch students to help us for college day. Both are having O's this year and I was really thankful to them for helping. Wed we're having rehearsals for performance, and the 2 girls have remedials in preparation for O's till 5pm. THIS IRRITATING CREATURE, asked them if they could skip one remedial to help us. IS THAT WHAT A TEACHER TELLS STUDENTS TO DO? She justifies that rehearsal is more important. OH WOW. FINE. and just so coincidentally, one of them has her O's mother tongue oral on friday at 3pm. so she insists that they come here immediately after their normal lessons, which end around 2.15. Dino was telling the girl to change the O LEVEL MT ORAL slot to another day. and kept justifying that it is possible to change, and it is NECESSARY to change. If I were the girl, I would probably have just walked of the room. She is kind enough to sacrifice her study time to practise with us, and there that idiot is, trying to manipulate her schedule by commanding this and that. I think this is really TOO MUCH. So much that it has exceeded my tolerance level. I tried to help the girl by telling her that it is quite bad to do that, she asked me to SHUT UP instead. alright, fine. THANK GOODNESS I'M STEPPING DOWN SOON. Although I always say "RUN WHEN YOU SEE HER", I mean no harm. And when the seniors always complain about her, I would always tell them that is how an older person behaves, and even encourage them to be patient with her. THIS TIME, I SEE THE LIGHT. AND I'M WASHING MY HANDS OFF HER. she really spoils my happy mood. |