<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Friday, August 15, 2008

I hate the school for doing retarded things like sending your results through snail mail to your home just to upset you and your parents all over again.

why can't they just understand that we students could be motivated and eager to learn from mistakes, and such moves are redundant and unnecessary?

An hour plus of scolding from my mom made me had suicidal thoughts for a moment.
I'm sorry, janice, if I had frightened you in any way.
but i was crying at that moment so i was unable to talk properly.

for the past 2 weeks, I've been living with this unbearable amount of stress that may serve as a new weapon to take my life away anytime.
i'm seriously not surviving these piles of work.
what my mom has said was an utmost denial of my efforts,
to the extent that i just broke down all of a sudden.

what made me even more angry is what some idiot CT wrote on the progress report:
"Cindy needs to start studying seriously."

excuse me, i do not need an irresponsible person like her to tell me that.
what makes her think that i was not studying seriously?
just through my results?

alright i admit that the results this time is the most disappointing,
but i've definitely taken my studies seriously.
and FYI, these words shouldn't be coming from someone who didn't even give us a single econs tutorial for the whole week.

Gah this stupid thing is upsetting my whole nervous system.
come to think of it..
如果世界少了我,
应该会少了一个失败者,
多省下一些资源。

如果能够闭上双眼,
一睡不醒来,
该有多好。

我想,
我是真的累了。

这条路走得很疲惫
想要赶过伤悲
自己却在终点前崩溃

this is such a mood spoiler.