<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Thursday, October 09, 2008
Farewell assembly.

Farewell assembly today,
had quite some fun in the morning.

it's amazing how people can start singing the sch song on this day,
when they barely mouth a word of it throughout their days in sch.
it's heartwarming with those hands of beloved friends bounded together,
and you feel safe, with them your life became much more bearable.
it's a heart of gratitude and blessings manifold,
for the mechanics that engineer our paths ahead.
it's thrilling to hang out as a class, with the laughter and joy
those moments captured in pictures and colours, brilliant.

till now,
i couldn't understand why
so many classes chose to go to the same place
when there isn't much choices of food.
but anyway, it isn't the food that matter;
it's the COMPANY (:

above all,
i overheard something which somehow disturbs me.
no particular reason,
and it's nothing worth broadcasting,
but somehow it made me ponder.
Like they say:
"Cinderella walked on broken glass,
Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass,
Belle fell in love with a hideous beast,
Jasmine married a common thief,
Ariel walked on land for love and life,
Snow White barely escaped a knife."
(extracted from Deviantart)
Fairytales doesn't always have a happy end, do they?
_________________________________________

maybe it's a moment I didn't want to be sane
maybe I'm standing at a spot which wasn't meant to be
maybe it could take more than eternity
maybe I shouldn't care about such probabilities.

that feeling of
uncertainty
despair
weariness
isolation
regret
heartbreak
disregard.

I couldn't care less, anymore.