<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Saturday, November 15, 2008
tests tests

to my amazement: NO ONE IS ONLINE since 11pm.
as in, those in my class lah.

hahaha.
and i realised that i've been over-sleeping.
kept sleeping and sleeping like there's no tmr.
if you talk to me online, and i don't respond
even though i'm in my usual BUSY mode,
you know what i'll be doing.
LOL.

anyway, just did some stupid things to kill time.

The Ultimate Color Test



When you are at peace, you are:

Deeply stable


When you are moved to act, you are:

Courageous and resolute


When you are inspired, you are:

Spontaneous and adventurous


When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:

Totally in the moment


Your life's purpose is:

To find contentment




how true indeed (:



What Your Cute Monster Says About You
You are a vibrant, vivacious person. When you live, you live as wildly and loudly as possible.
You are very bold. You are willing to stand up and be a leader.

Your inner demon is intensity. You have a tendency to let your passions take over.
People think you're cute because you're fiery. When you get worked up, it's charming.



http://www.blogthings.com/thecutemonstertest/">
The Cute Monster Test

hmmm. the first part is damn right. the second part - i don't know yo.


What Your Taste in Music Says About You
Your musical tastes are upbeat and conventional.
You are an easy going, optimistic person.

Family and friends are very important to you.
You enjoy caring for and helping other people.

You thrive in a tranquil environment, and you do your best to keep things peaceful.
You enjoy your life. You have your priorities straight.

What Does Your Taste in Music Say About You?


yep yep. very very true (:


What Your Front Door Says
You are traditional and conventional.
You aim for the best in life, and you're not going to risk not getting it.
You are naturally stylish and sophisticated.
You feel like you are blending in with the crowd, but your good taste makes you stand out.

The Front Door Test



You Are a Little Messy
You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob.
You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done.
Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes.
You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule!

Are You Messy?


THIS IS SO TRUE! :D
i told you i'm neat in my own way.


Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Since U Been Gone"
You are a very expressive and genuine person.
You're not so emotional that you wear your heart on your sleeve - but you're not afraid to show how you're truly feeling.

Whether you're singing along in the car or singing on stage, your favorite songs make you get a little carried away.
You're definitely the type most likely to dream of becoming a rock star!

You might also sing: "Livin' La Vida Loca," "I Will Survive," or "Hollaback Girl"

Stay away from people who sing: "I'll Make Love to You"



let's try this on the 20th!


Your Thinking is Abstract and Random
You are flexible, adaptable, and creative.
There's many ways that you can learn - and you're up for any of them.

You relate well to other people, and you do well working in groups.
You can help people communicate together and work with each other's strengths.

You don't work well with people who are competitive or adversarial.
You prefer to work toward a common goal... not toward conflicting goals.

What Kind of Thinker Are You?



Your EQ is 147
You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.

You are warm and open. Even when life gets you down, you're unafraid of the world and its challenges.
You are comfortable with who you are. And you accept your weaknesses - as well as the weaknesses of others.

While you are quite stable, you don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up.
But you have enough emotional intelligence to know when you need a course correction.


_____________________________________


Wherever You Will Go - The Calling


So lately, I've been wonderin
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone, you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face

If a great wave should fall
It would fall upon us all
And between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own

[Chorus:]
If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe, I'll find out
The way to make it back someday
To watch you, to guide you
Through the darkest of your days

If a great wave should fall
It would fall upon us all
Well I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you

[Chorus]

Runaway with my heart
Runaway with my hope
Runaway with my love

I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart and your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time

[Chorus]

If I could turn back time
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could make you mine
I'll go wherever you will go

(: