![]() |
|
CECILIA!
Yubin! Zuhui XXX! Kathy Valencia Jasmine Yang Ping NHGZ! Xiao Wei Jasmine Alfred Desmond Rossellini Zhi Wen Serene Yawen Belinda Damien RANDOM SCRIBBLINGS DOMOKUN CLIQUE BLOG Elizabeth Yiqi Shinni Janice George Joel Tzetian PeiZhi Chan Xi Jo Khoo Kenny Lois Jeriel Sharon Shaun Melissa Lin Yi SACO! Vincent Pinhua Chintow Huimin Jordan Chee Yae Aaron Vanessa Delia Victoria Jason Gresilda Daryl Judy Zhou Ding Wei Felicia Chin NAT HO! Joanne Peh Shawn Pei Fen Diya
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
|
Sunday, June 28, 2009
caught in the middle
I got rejected by NTU LMS. I swear I was really disappointed, the rejection letter was simply heart-stabbing. But what can I do? I heard that there were 1300 plus applicants vying for the intake of 60. I bet the rest must have better qualities like better GP grades to get selected. How I envy Yubin, who managed to get in.
After acceptance into NIE, the problem that comes next is the hostel. I had a hard time persuading my mom to let me stay in the hostel. The problem arose when I forgot to inform ruiqi that I might stay with cec if I ever choose NIE (which I did). My mom prefers me to stay with cec, which finally got her to agree with my stay in hostel. But I landed ruiqi in trouble cos she couldn't find a roomie, when she really need one since she stays really far. I'm really sorry, ruiqi. I understand the point you're viewing from, and it's unfair to you. Really sorry for being so selfish. and that being the point, I'm feeling superbly guilty now. To both of them. I'm stuck in the middle of the choices, and it's a hard one to make cos both my friends are equally dear to me. Ohgosh, I must have made ruiqi so upset and troubled cec so much with roomie stuff. SHOOT ME >.< AREN'T I RETARDED ENOUGH? now I can't think of any perfect solution yet. HELP. graaaahh headache. divine intervention, any? by the way, I was regretting choosing NIE as soon as I picked up the trainee handbook. there's like never-ending numbers of rules and regulations. and still strict as ever. since it's the only choice left, I can only choose to gladly accept it and be determined to be a good teacher in the future. on a random note, while typing an sms, i realised that using dictionary, 735328 would spell both SELECT and REJECT. and to choose between the words is just the shift button. how i wish making choices could be as easy as that. |