![]() |
|
CECILIA!
Yubin! Zuhui XXX! Kathy Valencia Jasmine Yang Ping NHGZ! Xiao Wei Jasmine Alfred Desmond Rossellini Zhi Wen Serene Yawen Belinda Damien RANDOM SCRIBBLINGS DOMOKUN CLIQUE BLOG Elizabeth Yiqi Shinni Janice George Joel Tzetian PeiZhi Chan Xi Jo Khoo Kenny Lois Jeriel Sharon Shaun Melissa Lin Yi SACO! Vincent Pinhua Chintow Huimin Jordan Chee Yae Aaron Vanessa Delia Victoria Jason Gresilda Daryl Judy Zhou Ding Wei Felicia Chin NAT HO! Joanne Peh Shawn Pei Fen Diya
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009
|
Friday, July 17, 2009
ORH(我) 很开心。
#1.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO (16th July) GRANDMA! :D JASMINE! :D ALFRED! :D JOSHUA :D JUYIN :D (17th July) JIALIAN! :D so many birthdays together. cool, isn't it? #2. TOPONE Went there yesterday with janice and tingyu (the WAYANGS). I tell you, this is the funniest karaoke session ever. All thanks to the dumbest pronounciation of 说 that came out of my mouth when i was singing, and it so happen that both of them noticed it. They were laughing over it and singing the 台客 way of pronounciation for the REST OF THE SESSION. ohmygosh. and that's not it. I sang the 4.30pm show Yi Nan Wang's opening song. The one that my ah gong sings every day. I think it's quite nice though i really don't know the pronounciation of the hokkien words. Janice recorded me singing Nobody and don't-know-what other song on video and SHE SHOWED HER MOM. so diu lian can. next time i don't dare to go her house anymore. #3. Health Check-up @ Raffles Medical There was one hell of a long queue seriously. I spent one whole afternoon there just to do a SIMPLE check-up. Reached there around 12.30pm and the queue for registration was the length of the room. Per patient took like 8-12 minutes EACH to register cos some retarded people didn't fill up the particulars form to facilitate registration. and what's worse is that the staff isn't flexible to let the next patient come up first. By the time that I register, it was 2.10pm. How bad is that. It took another half an hour before they called me up to take height and weight, and test eye sight. Then I went back to the seats, awaiting to be called by the doctor. Played with my iPod till it went flat and my damn phone doesn't have any nice games. 3.25pm. The doctor called for 379, so i glanced twice at my queue number - 387. It feels like forever, I swear. I think I must have looked very bored that time. The guy sitting beside me asked if I want to read his comic book cos he also brought PSP. hahaha so nice (: Comic kills time, I think. I took a break after reading half of the book and the doctor called for 385. and apparently 382 to 384 left so it sped up. THANK GOODNESS. Left doctor's room after answering a few questions and doing the breathing checks, 4.10pm. Went ahead to the X-ray counter, and it was quite fast. In the end, I left that place at 5.05pm. Dead tired, but I still have WORK. #4. Dramas It has always been a regular topic on my blog (: I finished watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Mei-chan's Butler) in just 2 days. This drama has gotten the best drama award so out of curiousity, went to watch. Just 10 episodes, short and sweet though many plots are quite predictable and cliche. Oh do you know, the male lead of this show Mizushima Hiro (starring in Zettai Kareshi/Absolute Boyfriend as Soshi and in HanaKimi Jap as Namba Senpai) is married to Ayaka? Hahaha it's a good match seriously though they started dating for 8 months only. Quote from Tokyograph: "Popular actor Hiro Mizushima (24) and singer-songwriter Ayaka (21) surprised the entertainment industry on Friday when they held a press conference announcing that they recently married. In addition, it was revealed that Ayaka will be putting her music career on hold.The two apparently first met three years ago, but it wasn't until a magazine interview last spring that their relationship began to develop. The pair started seriously dating in August. They decided to register their marriage on February 22. Mizushima explained, "She is indispensable to me. I thought, if I let go of her, I'll regret it my entire life." Ayaka commented, "My first impression of him was that he had really powerful eyes, and he could completely see through me. Right now, he is someone I respect from the bottom of my heart." It was also learned that immediately after Ayaka's debut in 2006, she became ill with Graves' disease, an autoimmune disorder. Ayaka tearfully reported that her symptoms have been increasing. As a result, Ayaka will continue with her music until the end of this year, after which she will put her career on hold. Mizushima promised to protect and support her." So sweet isn't it? Hopes Ayaka recovers soon! I love her voice a lot! My mom bought the K-drama Gourmet (Sikgaek) as recommended by the Poh Kim staff. Hahaha not bad. The food looks yummy and it makes you more appreciative of what you are eating. The preparation, the concepts and creativity, the passion and determination. Though I'm quite reminded of Da Chang Jin by this show, I have to say the actors were good. Well honestly, I was only willing to watch it initially cos of Nam Sang Mi but I think Kim Rae Won and the second female lead did a good job as well! :D Flat at some parts so I'll rate it 4.5 stars! I also watched TW drama Love Queen. The female cast is good, with my fav Cheryl Yang and Hong Xiao Ling. Genie Zhuo is okay though i'm a lil bit disgusted by her squeaky voice sometimes. The first male lead Zhang Tian Lin is terrible - flat voice and a way too bulky built.I like a minor role called ah Xun in the show. Gao Yi Xiang! :D gosh he's 195cm. Actually I watched it also because there's ice hockey in it! hahaha the moves not bad. though my Takuya Kimura can do it better :D WAHAHAHA. 4 stars! #5. School I was seriously mad at NIE for cancelling the orientation. They claimed that it was due to prevention of H1N1. And apparently, it's just NIE doing so. NTU's UOC is still going to continue, and what upsets me is that we can't even join them for orientation! GRAHH. But I'm looking forward to halls camp! :D hopefully I can join them. I'll be getting my hostel room later than the NTU students cos NIE will give us our matri number damn late (to discourage too much interaction with NTU students?). I think somehow, it feels like they are segregating us from the rest. Isolation. #6. Fate On my quest to shop for university clothes (cos of the long list of DRESSING CRITERIAS), I went into a boutique. As I went forward to pick up the first piece of shirt that I liked and satisfy all criteria, the sales aunty came up to me, asking if I need assistance. Auntie (A): Ah girl, do you need help? Me (M): It's okay. I'll look around by myself. Thank you. A: Are you buying clothes for university? M: (GASPS) Yes! How do you know? A: Are you going to be a teacher? M: (JAWS DROP IN AMAZEMENT) WHOA! HOW DO YOU KNOW? A: Cos you look like a patient teacher. Seriously, when she said that I don't know whether to feel happy or sad. Hahaha but no worries. I've accepted this very fact that I'm NIE bound. My grandpa was a teacher. My mom is a teacher. It probably runs in the blood. #7. CHEER UP, ALFRED! |