<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Saturday, August 22, 2009
sch week 2

THANK GOD, PIANO EXAM IS OVER!

I wouldn't want to comment much on it since it's over and done with,
and I shall patiently wait for the results to arrive (:
what a wonderful state of mind, isn't it?

I've been feeling something weird within me since the start of week.
I don't know why, there seems to be a sense of insecurity lingering around.
and I think it should be quite unhealthy to coop up in the hostel room alone for long.
I'll probably go mad if I don't talk.
I wonder how does the seniors who stay alone survive in there.

Classes have been pretty alright this week.
Known a few more people in NIE, though only my name and course,
there are a few people who I can really click well with.

Some with CO background made a start of conversation so much easier.

I love my GESL class!
hahahaha they're all nice people and I found someone whose laughter is far worse than mine.
they're super on to initiate a picnic above ADM.
coolness :D

just a random thought of mine:
as you grow up, you know more people,
and you'll find the world getting increasingly smaller.
just like how your newfound friends know people close to you,
or even your friend's friend and your other friend's friend are arch-rivals.
I know this is a pretty lame thought,
but yea, I'm really surprise how we are inter-related.
this is SOCIOLOGY! (i think? hahahah i have absolutely no idea what socio is about!)

oh yes. Friday was frustrating. I feel so damn cheated.
I made my way back to sch from home 2 hours earlier in attempt to make my concession card,
only to find out that only year 3 and 4 students are eligible.
and what's worse is that it started drizzling and I didn't bring my umbrella out.
DANG.

alrights.
I'm going to head back to the annoying tutorial full of grammar.
it's seriously driving me nuts, but I swear I'm gonna fall in love with it no matter what.


I MISS GETSVY-CJ2!
AND I WANT TO GO KARAOKE.