<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5307625943964644903?origin\x3dhttp://stargazing-together.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello :D I am cindy and this pic isn't me, of course! and I ❤ dark choc, singing!, drama and ♫ music ♫.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Smiling Hearts

Monday, September 07, 2009
that's a lie

When I was a little child,
my mother wanted me to grow up faster
to see what the world has in store for me.
And everyday,
I would watch the planes flew by,
and the stars up in the sky,
wondering what would I be next time.


As I grew older,
I carried my heavy knapsack to school,
and returned from school with failing grades.
"School was suppose to be heaven",
but somehow it feels more like Hades,
with the burden of a dreadful term called "O Levels",
gradually my individuality fades.

Teacher says, don't give up yet.
This is not the worst challenge in life.
I clenched on to that belief,
though every step felt as if I'm walking on knives.


As more years passed,
I'm soon eighteen.
A levels before my eyes,
as cruel as it has ever been.
They say it's the worst time of your entire life,
and after that the path would be straight,
and the pastures would always be green.

I've crashed through the challenge,
and ended up in a course which was similar to what I'd wanted.
But it does not feel like what they had said before,
as my burdens grow heavier, more and more.
University gives you too much freedom,
and there'll be times that makes you roar.
Who says university is easier than life?

Oh well,
that's a lie.